Saturday, April 11, 2009

Naija.I hail!

Nothing jumps my goat more than when someone threatens me over something completely inconsequential.So,you can imagine my complete disgust and disinterest when i read in the papers that NEPA or is it NEP Plc or is it PHCN was going on strike.It was like POLO(the luxury goods store on the Island)sending me a text message about them folding up.How e take concern me?i dey come ya shop before?Of course PHCN did not go on strike,so,thankfully the electricity situation did not get worse.I mean,I've not had light for 6 days and that was before the strike threat.I guess the only way a strike can truly make the situation worse would be if they still dont give us light and they also set our houses on fire and shoot us all dead as we run out!
But its not all bad in Nigeria,there's a particular govenor in a particular state.Okay,okay,there's no need to be coy about it,I'm talking bout Lagos.The poor guy has probably performed more miracles in the state than T.B Joshua.What really pumps my tyre about this guy is his all action attitude.No time wasting,no comittees,no long winded speeches,just plain action.Like I always say,if a parent wants to spank a child,there's really no need for explanations and teling him what he has done wrong,JUST WACK THE POOR SOD ON THE HEAD AND LET HIM KNOW WHO'S BOSS!

No comments: